Our online availability and booking system provides real-time availability data, rate quotes, and industry-standard security for online transactions. From here, you can check room availability, get an exact quote for the cost of your stay, and, when ready, conveniently reserve your suite. If you are booking a one-night stay for Friday or Saturday, please give us a call and we will do everything possible to accommodate your request. One-night reservations are always welcome during weeknights and can be booked directly online. Please note, we charge in full at the time of booking. All nightly rates quoted are for two adults. Additional occupants in a room beyond two are $25/night per person. Pets are $10.00 per night.
Kids, Pets, and Smoking Policies
The Shiner Country Inn welcomes guests of all ages.
Pets up to 25 pounds are allowed in designated rooms at the Shiner Country Inn.
The Shiner Country Inn is strictly a Non-Smoking facility. Smoking is not allowed in rooms, on the patio furniture, or around the parking lot. There is a designated smoking area near the BBQ grill.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time is 3 p.m. or any time after.
Check-out time is 11 a.m. or any time before.
Early departures, defined as concluding your stay before the reservation end date, are not eligible for refund or hotel credit.
Reservation Change Policy
We encourage you to book once you are certain of your stay dates. If for some unforeseen reason you need to change your reservation, we ask that you let us know at least 3 days before the commencement of your stay. As long as you keep the credit with us, we do not charge a cancellation fee. If you do decide to cancel, not stay with us at a future date, and require a credit your credit card, we do charge a $100 cancellation fee per room.
By agreeing to stay and securing a reservation, you acknowledge that the Shiner Country Inn and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates has accurately represented the property to be rented through pictures on our website or by pictures emailed/faxed to you.
Credit Card Authorization
To secure your reservation, you authorize Visit Shiner LLC, doing business as the Shiner Country Inn, to charge your credit card for all fees associated with your stay at the time of booking. You also acknowledge that additional charges are authorized for damages, for missing items, and/or for products and/or services not anticipated at the time of booking but which are provided during your stay.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations are time-sensitive. The outline below indicates our refund policy. Always be sure of the certainty of your stay prior to booking to avoid fees and forfeiture of funds.
- With at least 15 days notice before your scheduled arrival, you may cancel and receive a full refund less a $100 fee per room reserved.
- If you cancel your reservation 3 to 14 days before your scheduled arrival, you are eligible for a full Rental Credit to be used at the Shiner Country Inn for the amount of your reservation. Rental Credit redemption is subject to availability and property-specific policies. Rental Credits do not expire, and they are transferrable to friends and family.
- When canceling 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival, your cancellation must be received by 3 PM Central Standard Time.
- Cancellations made with 3 or fewer days before your scheduled arrival are not eligible for a refund or a rental credit and will be forfeited unless you choose to gift your reservation to a friend or family member.
- To cancel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 361-594-3335 during our office hours of 9 AM to 5 PM Central Standard Time.
Why we have the policy
Unlike chain hotels with a large supply of units, we have a very limited supply. We guarantee our reservations fully and never overbook, so when you reserve with us, we take your room completely offline. This practice guarantees your reservation, yet it exposes us to vacancies and lost revenue. A policy that is time-sensitive allows us the opportunity to re-book when cancellations are received.
Keys and Lost Items
Articles left at the property will gladly be sent back to the guest(s) for a shipping and handling fee of $25. Note, for larger items additional charges may apply.
While there is no need to use a key since we provide you with a digital access code, guests who request a key and lose or misplace the key will be charged a $50.00 fee.